Are you saying that when you are watching the video you cannot hear any
sound? Or are you looking for audio-only files?

If you mean the first, I was able to watch and listen to the videos. So
works for me.
I tested the first keynote mov-file (and watched about 10 first minutes). I
am using Mac with Snow Leopard.

best regards
Hartti