Dear friends,

Will anybody be so kind to help me find a network data that is besides link indicators has
an indicator of some charactersitic, eg is node infected or not, or anything else.
Like
1 2 1 (node 1 is connected to node 2 and is infected)

I am working on network sampling algorithms and looking for some real network data
to test them, any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Alexey Antonitsin
Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science
Simon Fraser University
cell 778.321.43.O2