Hi Andrej,

You can also use "statnet" / "ergm" within R. For example,

summary(net ~ triadcensus(0:15))

will give the counts of the 16 types for network "net". If your broader interest is in modeling then because "triadcensus" is a term in "ergm" you have great flexibility. For
details see help("triadcensus") within "ergm".

Mark

Mark S. Handcock
Professor of Statistics
Department of Statistics
University of California     Phone:  (310) 817-6778
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554.   FAX:   (206) 457-1953
Web:  www.stat.ucla.edu/~handcock
internet:  [log in to unmask]