Thank you all very much for the answers!

The idea of getting the "attention" network, proposed by Valdis Krebs is similar to what I am actually looking for in the discussion networks, and actually the essence  - specifically for discussion forums - is well caught in the paper, Aleš Žiberna sent.
The name-network paper that Alexander Semenov sent would be a good solution too, but it's not applicable to my dataset.

Unfortunately, my German is rusty to say the least, so I couldn't access the books by Christian Stegbauer.

Regards
Gábor