<<<-------- Andrej Kastrin-------->>>

> Dear all,
>
> I'm looking for and algorithm to count the number of realizations of a
> particular triad type (http://goo.gl/4l77m); more formally, I need to
> count
> labeled triads isomorphic to a given unlabeled one.

  In Pajek try
    Info/Network/Triadic census .
  To count/find a specific triad you can use pattern searching
    Nets/Fragment (First in Second)
  See also paper
    linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0378873301000351

  Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia