If you know a bit of French, the Navicrawler is a Firefox plug-in
developed for SNA:

http://webatlas.fr/wp/navicrawler/

Outputs are: Excel and GDF (GUESS, Gephi graph file)
A new version (in English) is currently on development at Sciences Po Paris.

Best,
Sébastien Heymann
PhD student in computer science
Université Pierre et Marie Curie