Dear All,

Just a quick email about a paid internship opportunity that we will be
offering at the RSA.Whilst an in-depth knowledge of social network analysis
isn't a requirement for this role,  we would most definitely welcome
applications from students, or others, who do have experience in this field.

The Connected Communities project team sits as part of RSA’s Projects team
and is multi-faceted comprising several interrelated research projects
through which we aim to gain a better understanding of the conditions under
which a new civic collectivism, or social productivity, may emerge - one
that is organic, spontaneous, and bottom-up.
This internship will provide a really exciting opportunity to become
involved with the RSA. Specifically, this opportunity offers the chance to
intern with the RSA Projects team, working on action research projects,
preparing publications for dissemination, arranging seminars and inputting
data- with a more experienced applicant, this role would include preparing
data for analysis and some network analysis.
This internship would most suit someone with a real interest in community
development, public policy and network theory. Regardless of background, we
are most interested in applicants with a real passion for social justice and
an understanding of how community level projects work in practice. We would
most like to hear from capable and enthusiastic individuals who are
committed to the ethos of the RSA. Strong IT and communication skills would
be advantageous, as would knowledge of community development and project or
policy development.

More details and how to apply can be found here
http://www.thersa.org/about-us/internships

For me details on the internship programme please email me, at
[log in to unmask] For more Human Resources related questions about the
internships please email [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Gaia

*Gaia Marcus*

Researcher, Connected Communities