Dear All,

Just a quick email about a paid internship opportunity that we will be offering at the RSA.Whilst an in-depth knowledge of social network analysis isn't a requirement for this role,  we would most definitely welcome applications from students, or others, who do have experience in this field.

The Connected Communities project team sits as part of RSA’s Projects team and is multi-faceted comprising several interrelated research projects through which we aim to gain a better understanding of the conditions under which a new civic collectivism, or social productivity, may emerge - one that is organic, spontaneous, and bottom-up.
This internship will provide a really exciting opportunity to become involved with the RSA. Specifically, this opportunity offers the chance to intern with the RSA Projects team, working on action research projects, preparing publications for dissemination, arranging seminars and inputting data- with a more experienced applicant, this role would include preparing data for analysis and some network analysis.

This internship would most suit someone with a real interest in community development, public policy and network theory. Regardless of background, we are most interested in applicants with a real passion for social justice and an understanding of how community level projects work in practice. We would most like to hear from capable and enthusiastic individuals who are committed to the ethos of the RSA. Strong IT and communication skills would be advantageous, as would knowledge of community development and project or policy development.

More details and how to apply can be found here http://www.thersa.org/about-us/internships

For me details on the internship programme please email me, at [log in to unmask] For more Human Resources related questions about the internships please email [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Gaia

Gaia Marcus

Researcher, Connected Communities