Dear All,

I am compiling a list of journalists who have written about social networks.  This is in preparation for the 4th Annual Political Networks Conference and Workshops, to be held at the University of Michigan, June 14-18, 2011.

If you have names of journalists that we should reach out to, I would most kindly appreciate it if you could please send them on to me.  Contact information would be nice, too, if you have it, but not essential.  I will compile the list and then send it back SOCNET.

Also, while I have your attention, please come to our conference and workshops!  The deadline for the early registration discount is May 15.  See:

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/fordschool-pnc/home

Thanks in advance for your help and your interest.

Best,

Michael

--
Michael T. Heaney, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Organizational Studies & Political Science