TO: Contracts & Grants Customers

Welcome to the C&G list serv.  Please use this tool to share information and ask questions related to C&G activities.

As I have mentioned in previous announcements, Contracts & Grants has made organizational changes to provide enhanced and better coordinated services to project investigators and departments.  As part of this restructuring, responsibilities within our office have been reassigned so that principal investigators and departments have a single point of contact.  Please visit our newly redesigned website for a complete and up to date listing of departmental assignments http://cg.cfo.ufl.edu.

As always, I welcome your feedback.

Brad

Brad Staats
Assistant Vice President for Contracts & Grants
University of Florida
123 Grinter Hall
PO Box 113001
Gainesville, FL 32611