Dear Water Institute Affiliate Faculty:

It is time for Water Institute Faculty Advisory Committee elections again.

The Faculty Advisory Committee consists of 15 participating Water Institute Affiliate faculty serving staggered 3 year terms. Ten of the members are elected and five are appointed to ensure disciplinary and other types of diversity.  Information on the FAC  (current members, charter and minutes of past meetings) is available on the Water Institute Website  ( http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu/Copyofadvisory.asp). Five FAC members ( Mark Brenner, Tom Frazer, Dorota Haman, Chris McCarty and Peter Sheng) will rotate off of the committee in May 2011 and we will need to identify faculty to fill these vacancies.

We are soliciting nominations for new FAC members.  Self-nominations are encouraged!   Please send nominations to me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)  by this Friday April 22nd.

We hope to have new FAC members elected before the end of May and appreciate your participation in this process.

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-6601
Phone 352-392-5893 x 2113
Email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu<http://www.waterinstitute.ufl.edu/>