Yesterday I caught and banded my first of the season Ovenbirds (2) and an adult Worm-eating Warbler!

The park is having an increased amount of bird activity following the cold front that came through on Tuesday.  It didn't help much for Weds and I only caught a FOS White-eyed Vireo but it did bring in a number of calling Red-eyed Vireos and another Summer Tanager male.  On Thursday there were so many palm warblers, both yellow and western.  I caught 3.  The baby eagles are both totally flighted now but still spend "mealtime" at home!

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL
TBBS, Tomoka State Park