Good morning fellow birders. My Chimney Swifts finally made it back home. They are almost a full 3 weeks late...ummmm? Just saw a Red-Bellied Woodpecker carrying either food or nesting material to a hole in an old dead tree (glad we haven't gotten rid of it!) in my front yard.
The Chickadees have taken up residence in one of my Bluebird boxes.Ahhh yes, spring is here!
Pat Baker
Niceville Fl.
PJBaker
 A bird in the hand and two in the bush....that's a good day birding!