I've been working with the Red-cockaded Woodpeckers at Hal Scott. One of
 the employees said he heard a Hairy Woodpecker the other day. Today I was
 out checking RCW's, and found that Hairy Woodpecker. Getting a shot of it
 was not easy. I got a few ID shots only.
 Checking one of the RCW Colonies I found numerous female Cowbirds in the
 palmettos. Not looking good for the Bachman's Sparrows. They might be
 raising Cowbirds instead of their own young.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5601466302

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5601466036

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5566531351

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5597017058