I must admit that this captured my interest this morning.  I encountered a publication that readers of the list may find of interest.  "Arkansas Public Records Retention Program: Finding the FOIA's Absent Partner,"  by Richard J. Peltz (28 University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review 175: Winter 2006.  The article begins with the statement that records retention is sexier than it sounds. And notes that it sounds like a digestive disorder suffered by clerical workers.

This publication is available to Lexis subscribers or for purchase. The author is a law school prof

David B. Gaynon
Huntington Beach CA, USA