On Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:05 PM, Douglas King <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

<For a long time we have used two videos in our in-house RM class for Sedgwick County and City of Wichita employees -- "For the Record" (Commonwealth Films) and "Public Records Public Trust"

<Does anyone know of a commercial video that is more current available for purchase?

You might want to preview the ARMA International's DVD training program at "Keeping Good Company: How Information Management Drives Accountability, Competitiveness and Compliance" at http://www.arma.org/learningcenter/goodcompany/index.cfm.

It's a four-part DVD (15 minutes each part) that is meant to help employees understand their role in managing records and information. It comes with a facilitator's guide and a set of 25 participant workbooks.

Vicki Wiler

Director of Publications

ARMA International

11880 College Blvd., Suite 450