On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Apr 2011  Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]> chimed in with:
>
> >More offsite storage, dear?
> >
> >No thanks, think I'll remain in charge and control of my own data by
> keeping my 250,000 boxes onsite and paying for the people to manage them.
>

> Apples and oranges, Amazon and other cloud providers aren't managing boxes
> last I checked- however the service provider that DOES just made the
> decision to trash it's offering of cloud services... coincidence? I don't
> think so.

Like Larry said "apples and oranges"
boxed records are typically inactive records waiting for the end of their
retention period. Amazon however is providing service for what i consider to
be active records. If not then what's the problem with a website going down?
oh yeah the business can't operate.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va