From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trussler, Karen
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [RM] Back-up tapes

< We now keep the tapes for 60 days.>

I have read with great interest and agree that back up tapes are not
suitable records retention tools. What I am interested in asking the
group is how do you keep your "permanent or long term" electronic
records"?
Karen

Karen Trussler, CRM
Records Retention Manager
Maple Leaf Consumer Foods
321 Courtland Ave E.
Kitchener, ON N2G 3X8
Ph: 519-741-5000 ext. 7622
Cell: 519-591-4423
Fax: 519-749-7414
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Email scanned for virus: mailb.mapleleaf.ca

mailto:[log in to unmask]