From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trussler, Karen
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [RM] Back-up tapes

Thank you Ginny - <Ours are maintained on the servers and migrated each
time the hardware or software is upgraded or replaced.  Since each
record does not change, the most current backup tape can be used for
restoration of the record to the server if necessary.>

How do you handle destruction of certain records on servers when the
time comes? Does it require special software or does IT write a script
to purge?
How can the removal of records be shown to have happened?

Can you tell I'm in the midst of this discussion at my company?
Karen

Karen Trussler, CRM
Records Retention Manager
Maple Leaf Consumer Foods
321 Courtland Ave E.
Kitchener, ON N2G 3X8
Ph: 519-741-5000 ext. 7622
Cell: 519-591-4423
Fax: 519-749-7414
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Email scanned for virus: mailb.mapleleaf.ca

mailto:[log in to unmask]