I think the WSJ was a little slow to the party on this website. It is operating, but my web protection software blocked it as a "Hacking" site, which means companies with proxy filters will likely block access from within many organizations. I also tried to search myself at my work address and it returned a message that my company's mail servers wouldn't answer the inquiry. I tried a couple of other companies with the same result, so i suspect that many major organizations are configured to prevent this type of attack.

For the record, we use Message Labs for spam filtering and so forth and I suspect that Message Labs was all over this.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM, FAI

"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
-- Colin Powell