Jesse,

Change is a scary thing.  And for some people more than others.  I've seen it my whole career.  Sadly, there's very little you can do about it.

But I, for one, at least appreciate your efforts to drag old-school Records Managers out of the records vault and into the 21st Century.  It's the best thing for our industry.  Those of us who are unwilling to adapt to change and embrace technology beyond managing paper records will soon find themselves out of work.  If they aren't unemployed already.

The efficiency, security and cost benefits of cloud computing have been proven over and over again.  Records Managers who refuse to at least consider the cloud as a viable records management repository are doing a disservice to their customers and the industry as a whole.

Regards,
Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA