  This morning at 9:20 John Hutchison located the LaSagra's for me. It
was to the west of the built in bench on the right side of the board walk
after taking a right at the 1st T from the nature center and a left at
the Y going to the fish tanks.
  I continued to Spanish River Park where I had decent results during 3
hours of hard birding - 6 species of warbler including 10 Ovenbirds. See
details below"

John Shelly
Boca Raton

Warblers:
5 Am. Redstart
5 Black-throated Blue (2m, 3f)
2 Cape May
5 Common Yellow-throat
3 N. Water Thrush
10 Ovenbirds

Others, besides the normal residents:
3 Brown Thrashers
only 2 Gray Catbirds
4 Yellow-crowned Night Herons (no babies yet)
1 Piliated WP