I have to admit I could not tell the difference between these two birds
 without Ron's help, and actually hearing them call. I thought this would be a
 good bird quiz. Before I left for Belize there was a Tropical Flycatcher at Ft.
 Desoto. I couldn't see it, but I did see it on my trip. I also saw the one at
 Cutler Wetlands 2 years ago. Now... can you tell which of these two birds is a  Tropical Flycatcher, and what is the second bird? They are different.. Also
 what is the difference between the two?

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5668322548

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5668321232

Danny Bales