The answers to the quiz are: The bird on the wire (5668322548) is a Tropical Kingbird, and the bird on the limb (5668321232) is a Couch's Kingbird... I heard both of these birds calling. In Belize the Tropical Kingbird is edges of forrest/jungle, and the Couch's Kingbird is found in Pine Savannahs. I'm not sure of the habitat in the U.S. The physical difference is the Tropical Kingbird has a hook on the end of it's bill, and the Couch's Kingbird does not. The ONLY positive way for identification in the field is to hear them calling. The Couch's was a lifer for me...

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.