Dear all,

I'm hoping somebody can point me to a good tool for laying out and plotting
weighted networks.  In my data, every node is connect to every other node,
albeit with different tie strengths. So, a layout algorithm that doesn't
take weights into account will just give me a ball of nodes.  Is there a
library for R or Python that can produce a more meaningful layout from such
data?  Or, in the absence of a library, is there a standalone program?

(By the way, the total number of nodes in my network under 150.)

Thanks a lot!
Andrei

--
Andrei Boutyline