From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Urban Lists Sust Urb
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 4:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The spatial manifestation of social networks

Dear Colleagues,

I have been a quiet observing on this list for a while, as I am merely
starting my PhD, which is, in part, seeking to understand the spatial
manifestation of social networks (and possible constructs of them -
personal/education-initiated/work-initiated).

I would very much appreciate it if any members of the list could refer to me
any relevant studies either in:

a) The constructs/categorisation of social networks; or

b) Physical mapping (spatial geography) of social networks.

Thank you in advance.

Peter Robinson

BTP (Hons 1) M.Des.Sci (Comp) G.Dip (Urb Des) MA (Urb Des)

the message.