From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Susan Jacobson
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Software or Method for Analyzing Facebook Posts

Hi there,

I am working on a project where I am analyzing a lot of Facebook posts
and comments.
I have developed a method for doing this using some qualitative
software, but it takes an awfully long time.
There does not seem to be an efficient way to streamline or automate
some of the tasks.

Does anyone know if there is software out there designed specifically
to analyze FaceBook or other social media sites?
Has some kind of standard method been developed?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Susan Jacobson

Susan Jacobson, PhD