Dear Colleagues,

I have been a quiet observing on this list for a while, as I am merely
starting my PhD, which is, in part, seeking to understand the spatial
manifestation of social networks (and possible constructs of them -
personal/education-initiated/work-initiated).

I would very much appreciate it if any members of the list could refer
to me any relevant studies either in:
a) The constructs/categorisation of social networks; or
b) Physical mapping (spatial geography) of social networks.

Thank you in advance.

Peter Robinson
BTP (Hons 1) M.Des.Sci (Comp) G.Dip (Urb Des) MA (Urb Des)