Susan,

There is a add-on to CMU's ORA called CEMAP that can import facebook material, assuming you have access rights to that material.

http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/projects/ora/

There is also a google groups setup for q&a if the help files are not sufficient.  [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps.

Mike

5117 Wean Hall, CMU,5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-4681 (w)  719-201-5520 (c)