Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Urban Lists Sust Urb <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Social Networks Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 00:00:22 +1000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Urban Lists Sust Urb <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [SOCNET] The spatial manifestation of social networks

Dear Colleagues,

I have been a quiet observing on this list for a while, as I am merely starting my PhD, which is, in part, seeking to understand the spatial manifestation of social networks (and possible constructs of them - personal/education-initiated/work-initiated).

I would very much appreciate it if any members of the list could refer to me any relevant studies either in:
a) The constructs/categorisation of social networks; or
b) Physical mapping (spatial geography) of social networks.

Thank you in advance.

Peter Robinson
BTP (Hons 1) M.Des.Sci (Comp) G.Dip (Urb Des) MA (Urb Des)