Van: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Urban Lists Sust Urb
Verzonden: donderdag 26 mei 2011 16:00
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: The spatial manifestation of social networks

***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear Colleagues,

I have been a quiet observing on this list for a while, as I am merely starting my PhD, which is, in part, seeking to understand the spatial manifestation of social networks (and possible constructs of them - personal/education-initiated/work-initiated).

I would very much appreciate it if any members of the list could refer to me any relevant studies either in:
a) The constructs/categorisation of social networks; or
b) Physical mapping (spatial geography) of social networks.

Thank you in advance.

Peter Robinson
BTP (Hons 1) M.Des.Sci (Comp) G.Dip (Urb Des) MA (Urb Des)
_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.