You are the man!!!!!!

From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Palmer, Dave
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GreenTeam listserv instructions

Per the request from the last GT meeting, the South Central GreenTeam discussion listserv is officially open for business.

Here's how it works.

Sending a message to this address: [log in to unmask] sends your message to everyone on the list below. Whenever anyone replies to a message, the reply also goes to everyone on the list. The idea is that we can all learn from each other.

Add the e-mail above to your contacts so it’s handy when you need it.

Here are a few tips:
You must use the e-mail account listed below to send messages to this list. The listserv won't recognize any other e-mail address. For those of you who have a county e-mail listed below, this means that you must use your county e-mail account to send e-mail to the list. Everyone else must use their UF e-mail account.

Below is a list of subscribers to this list. The e-mail address used is the one used for GreenTeam communications.

If you know of anyone that isn’t on the list, but should be, send me their e-mail.

Stephen Brown & I are the 'gatekeepers' of this list.

[log in to unmask] Marina DAbreau
[log in to unmask] Dale Armstrong
[log in to unmask] Stephen Brown
[log in to unmask] Tom Becker