From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Annemarie Post [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: looking for knowledge/experience/success on steep berms

Dave,

I am familiar with situations like that and would be happy to share. However, I am absolutely swamped at this time and probably won’t get around to it until next week. If you do not find answers from anyone else, can we talk late next week some time (Friday, June 24, 2:00pm or later free on my calendar)?

Best,

Annemarie Post
Interim Extension Director
Extension Agent, Environmental Horticulture
Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Program
University of Florida/IFAS Sarasota County Extension
6700 Clark Road, Sarasota, FL  34241
941.861.9815 (office)
941.861.9886 (fax)
http://sarasota.ifas.ufl.edu<http://sarasota.extension.ufl.edu/>