From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Annemarie Post [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: looking for knowledge/experience/success on steep berms

Dave,

I am familiar with situations like that and would be happy to share. However, I am absolutely swamped at this time and probably won’t get around to it until next week. If you do not find answers from anyone else, can we talk late next week some time (Friday, June 24, 2:00pm or later free on my calendar)?

Best,

Annemarie Post

Interim Extension Director

Extension Agent, Environmental Horticulture

Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Program

University of Florida/IFAS Sarasota County Extension

6700 Clark Road, Sarasota, FL  34241

941.861.9815 (office)

941.861.9886 (fax)

http://sarasota.ifas.ufl.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="Watch the weather" border="0" height="89" width="720">