From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Brown, Stephen [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Red date scale problem and pygmy date plams

Susan, although P. reclinata is a host, Iím not sure if it has been reported in FL. Keep us informed.

[UF County logos combined2006color]

Stephen H. Brown
Interim County Director & Horticulture Program Leader
University of Florida/IFAS
3406 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916

Lawns, Gardens, and Nurseries Solutions
Phone: (239) 533-7513   Fax: (239) 485-2305
http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu//hort/GardenHome.shtml<http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu/hort/GardenHome.shtml>
Solutions For Your Life"
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_SFYL_Start