From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steed,Shawn T [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Red date scale problem and pygmy date plams

In production we had very good to excellent results with 2-3 applications Organocide in rotation with other products on scale insects.  Not sure how it would do on red date scale.

Shawn T. Steed
Multi County Environmental Horticulture Production Agent II
UF/IFAS Extension
5339 County Road 579, Seffner, FL   33584-3334
Telephone: 813.744.5519 x 147 / Fax: 813.744.5776
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / web: www.tiny.cc/envirohortprod<http://www.tiny.cc/envirohortprod>