Hey everyone,
While out birding today, I decided to eat my sack lunch under the swallow bridge and check out the Cliff Swallow situation.  There was a lot more activity than last week; many of the young Barn Swallows have fledged and (drum roll) so did at least one Cliff Swallow!  I still couldn't see the actual nest, but today there were at least 3 Cliff Swallows present (probably 4, but counting swallows like that is really hard!), at least one of whom was a brand new little juvie.  I guess there was more than one afterall!
This bridge is the SR-50 bridge over the St. John's River, just west of the bridge where the county line lies.
Good birding,
John ThomtonOrlando, Orange Co.