July 18, 2011
******************INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL***********
To: Summer 2011 Degree Candidates
Cc: Graduate Coordinators
RE: Deadline - Final Examination Data entered in GIMS – July 27, 2011
Graduating students are responsible for verifying final examination data in GIMS (Graduate Information Management System).
Not all programs use the term “Final Examination”, so check with your academic unit as to how/when this information gets submitted to GIMS.
1. Login to ISIS: http://www.isis.ufl.edu/
2. Select **Graduate Student Info** from the "My Resources" menu on the right
3. Select **Grad School Info Systems (GIMS) from the menu on the right
4. Login to GIMS, by clicking on the "Continue to Gatorlink authentication" link and using your gatorlink ID and password.
5. Find/select the degree program for which you have applied to graduate this semester
6. Scroll down to the "Final Exam" field; make sure the date (mm/dd/yyyy) is in the Final Exam
7. If your final exam will take place between now and July 27, 2011, it is vital that the data is entered before 5:00 p.m. on July 27. To be valid, the date must fall within the spring 2011 or summer 2011 term. (If your dates are not in this range, contact your Academic unit/Department for assistance.)
IF THE FINAL EXAM DATE IS MISSING, INCORRECT OR OUTSIDE THE DATE RANGE, CONTACT YOUR ACADEMIC UNIT/DEPARTMENT FOR ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY!!!
If you are not able to meet the July 27, 2011 deadline, please plan on enrolling and applying for a degree award in a future term.
The Graduate School
University of Florida
PO Box 115500
164 Grinter Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500