From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Brown, Stephen [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: water, soap insecticide combination

Morning All:
Can someone advise on the proper proportions of soap and water for an insecticidal spray for aphids, etc. Is there a preferred soap for this purpose?

Thanks!

[UF County logos combined2006color]

Stephen H. Brown
County Extension Director & Horticulture Program Leader
University of Florida/IFAS
3406 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916

Lawns, Gardens, and Nurseries Solutions
Phone: (239) 533-7513   Fax: (239) 485-2305
http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu//hort/GardenHome.shtml<http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu/hort/GardenHome.shtml>
Solutions For Your Life"
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_SFYL_Start

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from County Employees and officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.