From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brown, Stephen
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: water, soap insecticide combination

Morning All:
Can someone advise on the proper proportions of soap and water for an insecticidal spray for aphids, etc. Is there a preferred soap for this purpose?

Thanks!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Stephen H. Brown
County Extension Director & Horticulture Program Leader
University of Florida/IFAS
3406 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916

Lawns, Gardens, and Nurseries Solutions
Phone: (239) 533-7513   Fax: (239) 485-2305
http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu//hort/GardenHome.shtml<http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu/hort/GardenHome.shtml>
Solutions For Your Life"
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_SFYL_Start

________________________________
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from County Employees and officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released
this office by phone or in writing.

CUSA18A7