From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caldwell,Doug L
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: water, soap insecticide combination ? questionable

That's a mix twhich I would think, would deactivate itself by mixing a soap with an oil you are reducing the potential activity of either product. Plus I recall making such a mix years ago and it made a horrible, "gloppy" mess  of a solution. It messed up the sides of the spray container , let alone other orifices, so badly we had to discard it (after triple rinsing of course ;)

I'm curious, BJ, Have you mixed up the recipe & found it to be stable and effective?

"Helping you beautify your landscape and protect the environment!"
Doug
Doug Caldwell, Ph.D.
http://collier.ifas.ufl.edu/CommHort/HomeCommHort.shtml
Dougbug Hort Videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/dougbughimself