From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Haddock,Susan R
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: water, soap insecticide combination

I can't speak to the labeling, except for my own with a marker that says 'Critter Gitter' & the date I mixed it. However I've personally used a combination of 2.5 tablespoons of Ultra Fine Horticultural Oil and 2.5 tablespoons of Lemon Joy per gallon of water for years on plants with scale, white flies, aphids, etc. It works and I've had no issues with phytotoxicity or any other plant damage. I always spray early morning or evening. I make up a small batch, about 8-16 oz. at a time and have no problems with it being a mess or clogging the sprayer.

Susan Haddock
Commercial Hort/IPM/Small Farms Agent
Hillsborough County Extension
UF/IFAS