From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brown, Stephen
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Slow EDIS downloads

Greetings:

Am I the only one with this problem. When I try to download an EDIS document it is agonizingly slow. When downloaded, scrolling down is no better.

Try scrolling these.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/ep349

http://search.ifas.ufl.edu/search?site=edis&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=edis_frontend&client=edis_frontend&filter=0&getfields=author.department&q=poinsettia

Regards!

[log in to unmask]" alt="UF County logos combined2006color">

Stephen H. Brown

County Extension Director & Horticulture Program Leader

University of Florida/IFAS

3406 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916

Lawns, Gardens, and Nurseries Solutions

Phone: (239) 533-7513   Fax: (239) 485-2305

http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu//hort/GardenHome.shtml

Solutions For Your Life"

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_SFYL_Start

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from County Employees and officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.