Thanks Rex for doing a bang-up job on the June Challenge! That's a lot
of work. It was fun to bird in 95-degree and equally high humidity
weather all month! Anyway, Collier County's total should be 109/0 with
2 species Mangrove Cuckoo & Prairie Warbler added by a visiting
birder. Of those, 109 species, i saw 103. BTW, there was no attachment
to the email message that I received. Did I miss it?  I also know that
Palm Beach County was involved in the June Challenge but perhaps no
one turned in their totals? Lastly, happy 4th of July to you and all
Florida birders. . . .

Cheers.

Vince

Vincent P. Lucas