If you participated in The June Challenge this year, please send me your
results. Remember, we want ALL the birds (except obvious pets), using
the following formula: Total species (ABA Countable species / ABA
non-countable species).

If you have a question about "countability," here's the ABA checklist:
http://www.aba.org/checklist/abachecklist.pdf  If it's not on the
checklist, it's in the "non-countable" category.

If any of you are willing to do a little extra work, I'd be happy to get
a cumulative list of all the species seen in your county during this
year's Challenge.

Once I've gotten all the results, I'll send them out to the list.

Rex Rowan
Gainesville