Around 4:00 this afternoon what I assume to be a Louisiana Waterthrush dashed through my yard while I was tending to some flowers.  I was totally caught off-guard, but a call note was heard twice as it flew across the street into the hardwood swamp.  I have had La. Waterthrushes in July before, but not this early in the month.  It might be an early July date for Duval.

Julie Cocke
South Jax