Two Bell's Vireos were seen 15-17 July behind our barn (through our bird
window) in a bog area we created. No special reason to assume that they have
left. Visitors are welcome to give it a try.

 We are located 7 miles SW of Blountstown in Calhoun County (West of
Tallahassee about 50 miles). Give us a call for specific directions or we
can email you with written instructions.  Travis and Karen
Travis MacClendon
13755 SW Myers Dairy Rd.
Blountstown, Fl 32424
850.674.4408