This afternoon I stopped by the "Mud-Bog" west of Bunnell in Flagler
County. There were very few shorebirds there, but I did find the two
early Pectoral Sandpipers, the first that I have seen this year. There
was also a lone Solitary Sandpiper as well as a dozen Least Sandpipers.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet