ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   August 24, 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Coordinator and Graduate Staff

From:   Associate Director Karen Bradley
        UF Graduate School

RE:     Your Help Needed for Graduate Coordinators and Staff Orientation and Workshop on Monday, September 12

We are finalizing the components for the annual Graduate Coordinators and Staff Orientation and Workshop, to be held on Monday, September 12, 2011, in the Grand Ballroom at the Reitz Union.

Orientation: 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon

Workshop: 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

As in the past, the morning orientation will be for new graduate coordinators and staff -- typically anyone who has worked in graduate education since September 2010. This session provides basics about policies and procedures related to graduate education, and includes information from the Graduate School, Office of Admissions, Academic Personnel and UF International Center.

The afternoon workshop is for both new *AND* returning coordinators and staff. This session provides updates to current policies and procedures related to graduate education from the Graduate School as well as Admissions, Academic Personnel and the International Center.

(1) Please RSVP online as to whether you will attend the morning and/or afternoon session at:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditorFull.aspx?sm=dPXW%2bVl8L0LkWLTUZx8qEz3S8vc35YXdz%2fP0pA4NFb4%3d

(2) We would appreciate your input so we can try to address as many issues as possible.

Please include in the SurveyMonkey your two most burning questions or critical issues that you simply cannot wait to hear about during these sessions!

Thanks much for your help.

We all look forward to an informative and engaging day.

Kindest regards,

Karen Bradley

Karen A. Bradley, DMD, MBA
Associate Director