ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   August 24, 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Coordinator and Graduate Staff

From:   Associate Director Karen Bradley
        UF Graduate School

RE:     Survey Monkey Now Functioning for Graduate Coordinators and Staff RSVPs

After our earlier e-mail this morning, we received word that Survey Monkey was misbehaving and being none too cooperative, but the problem has been solved and all is working now.

Please go online to this link to enter your RSVP for the upcoming Graduate Coordinators and Staff Orientation and Workshop:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BM8VRYF

A recap:

This year's Graduate Coordinators and Staff Orientation and Workshop, will take place on Monday, September 12, 2011, in the Grand Ballroom at the Reitz Union.

The orientation is from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon.

The workshop is 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

As in the past, the morning orientation will be for new graduate coordinators and staff -- typically anyone who has worked in graduate education since September 2010. This session provides basics about policies and procedures related to graduate education, and includes information from the Graduate School, Office of Admissions, Academic Personnel and UF International Center.

The afternoon workshop is for both new *AND* returning coordinators and staff. This session provides updates to current policies and procedures related to graduate education from the Graduate School as well as Admissions, Academic Personnel and the International Center.

We look forward to your responses and your input. Our apologies for this morning's confusion and our thanks for your patience while we worked things out!

Kindest regards,

Karen Bradley

Karen A. Bradley, DMD, MBA
Associate Director